Partners / Current Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)
• American Institute of Architects (AIA)
• U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
• U.S. General Services Administration (US GSA)
• Coalition of Hispanic, African-American, and Native Americans for the Next Generation of Engineers and Scientists (CHANGES)
NOMA Charitable and Educational Foundation, Inc. (NOMA CEF)
To solicit, receive and expend gifts, grants and legacies. To provide architectural minority scholarships, establish professorships, and assist architectural, educational and research projects. To establish awards, prizes and medals for meritorious work. To provide for the disseminating of literature and information of use and advantage to the profession of architecture and the art and services allied to it. To promote the study of the architecture of Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia.
• Black Enterprise Magazine
• U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• NAACP Act-So
• National Urban League
• Harvard University/Graduate School of Design
• Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference
• PSMJ Resources, Inc
Vendors of goods and services to NOMA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for accounting policies and information.